Thursday, May 16, 2013

More Valuable PTC sites

I just wanted to share with you a couple more PTC (Paid To Click) sites that helped me get started with making money online. Obviously, if you use more than one PTC then you make more money. It's kind of like saying two heads are better than one, well using two PTC sites is better than using just one. The first PTC site that I mentioned, a couple posts ago, is CLIXSENSE. ClixSense is by far the best and most trusted PTC site on the internet. If you are to pick just one PTC site to go with, it should be ClixSense.

Remember, PTC sites pay you to view advertisements, complete offers, take surveys, watch videos, and complete tasks. All of these are fairly simple to do, so do not expect to get some huge lump of cash for viewing a 30 second advertisement. Once again, be realistic about it.

Here are the other PTC sites, that helped get me started. I am putting them in order from what I feel is the best to worse. (Even though they are all great.)




No comments:

Post a Comment